Welcome to the eWiSACWIS AFCARS Help page!
The following user guides are being provided to help you understand the roles that you and eWiSACWIS play in the process of submitting Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS) data to the Federal government.
- Management Overview: This document provides background information and a high level overview of how AFCARS reporting is handled in Wisconsin and eWiSACWIS.
- AFCARS Error Correction Guide: Quick list for how to fix each AFCARS error.
- User Guide - How to enter AFCARS data: This document provides information on how each AFCARS element is entered into eWiSACWIS. This is organized by the eWiSACWIS page on which the information is entered.
- User Guide - How to enter AFCARS (Adoption) data: This document provides information on how to enter AFCARS adoption data.
- AFCARS Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to the most commonly asked AFCARS questions.
- User Guide - How to correct AFCARS data errors: This document provides information on how workers can use the AFCARS Foster Care Exceptions page to do the following: 1) check for a child's AFCARS errors, 2) correct a child's AFCARS errors.
- Troubleshooting Guide: This page provides instructions on who to contact for AFCARS help and when to contact them.
Updated July 22, 2013