What's New in Child Support?
Sign up for email alerts when new items are posted to the What's New page
- The Child Support Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) will hold their second quarterly meeting of 2013 on May 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This meeting will take place at 201 East Washington Ave. in room D203. Please enter the building's main entrance and register with the customer service desk. This location is handicap accessible. This meeting is open to the public, but participation in the meeting discussion is limited to committee members and Department of Children and Families staff.
- Updated tax information is now available. Please see the Tax Information for Parents page for help with filing of your 2012 taxes.
- NEW Debit Card Vendor February 7, 2013
- On February 7, 2013 the Wisconsin Child Support Program changed debit card vendors. Child Support customers who received child support on a CHASE VISA debit card and are at least 18 years of age will receive the new Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard issued by Comerica Bank and managed by EPPIC. The child support customers' enrollment will occur automatically upon receipt of their next child support payment after February 7, 2013. This change-over could result in a 7 to 10 day delay in customers being able to access their first payment on the new card. The delay is necessary in order to provide EPPIC the time to create and mail their new Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard. Click here to find out more.
- Watch a video about changing your child support order. Learn more by watching this video today!
- Watch a video about the child support program
- Watch a video about receiving child support payments
- Watch a presentation on how to sign up for Child Support Online Services. Child Support Online Services is a free and secure website that allows you to see your payments & balances, print your payment coupons & payment history, view recent activities on your case and update your phone number & address.
Updated April 30, 2013