Mission and Goals
The mission of the Department of Children and Families is to promote the economic and social well-being of Wisconsin's children and families. The Department is committed to protecting children, strengthening families, and building communities.
Our five overarching goals are:
- Children are nurtured, safe and engaged
- Enhance prevention and early intervention efforts throughout Wisconsin
- Families will have access to quality early care and education
- Parents will secure and maintain meaningful jobs
- Fathers will be more engaged in the lives of their children